What is Gramblr? – Gramblr is a social media tool that is used to post pictures on Instagram from your PC or Mac.
It can also be used to automate your posting on instagram, Twitter and Google Plus.
Some of the features I like in Gramblr:
1. Allows you to crop the image
2. You get 100 plus automatic likes in every post.
3. Edit! Edit! Edit – There are many filters that can be used/applied before posting your image in instagram.
Also Read: How to increase Youtube Views
How to use Gramblr to post images on Instagram?
1. First of all, download the application from here.
2. Signup if you are a first time user. Sign up process is very simple and does not take much time.
3. Once you are signed up, you are ready to upload images on instagram through your PC.
4. Click on ‘Drag and Drop’ to upload your image.
5. In the next step, crop the image as per your requirement.
6. Now if you would like to edit your image, use some filters. There are plenty of options available. You can also use beautiful frames and use stickers.
7. Once you are done, you will be asked to enter your caption. You can use the hashtags here.
8. Finally, you will also have an option to post it immediately or schedule the post for some other time.
9. Tada! Done.
You will not start getting free Instagram likes. For every post you do, you get around 85-100 likes on an average.
Isn't that cool?
So if you are a travel enthusiast or a social media influencer, uses Instagram to post your images, give a try to Gramblr!
I am sure you won’t regret.
When you get a lot of likes in your posts, you will start getting real organic likes. Visitors will start taking you as a brand. Indirectly, your number of followers will increase.