The game of fitness and endurance has changed, now it is all modernized and science has taken over it. The science is used in all of it, how you relax, how you stay hydrated, how you stay motivated, how you make sense of this information through data visualization and many more.
To handle all of these tasks, we have a numerous number of smart devices in the market, but the most unique yet convenient gadget in the premiums is a smartwatch which comes as an ultimate savior pumped up in a sleek, easy to carry body. Apple, the most desired brand, provides a statement to its users in form of the best smartwatch available in the market as per the consumer preferences.
Apple Watch Series 3
First apple series watch was launched back in April 2015 and now there is its third generation in the market, which was launched in September 2017. Apple designed this smartwatch as a bit of an all-rounder, it can be a complete fitness and health device but at the same time, it can let you connect and communicate directly from your watch.
Let us see that what are the things it holds up and what we can do with this watch with the help of which it leapfrogged Rolex and became the most famous brand in watches all over the world.
Why there is a need to switch from that standard watch?
The universe of timekeeping is changing and with the launch of Apple watch series, it has become the choice of many customers. There are three types of watches fitness wearables, smartwatch and then come the watches but Apple watch is the combination of all there. Instead of displaying a bunch of notifications, it can also track your critical health parameters. This watch was built for lasting; hence, it can withstand splashes, submergence, and perspiration too. Surely, this watch brings out the best of all the worlds.
Specifications of the Apple watch series 3
Here are some of the best features of this watch rendered for the consumers-
- It comes with a premium rectangular and curved unibody design made up of aluminum. It has four different color variants i.e. Rose Gold, Space Black, Ceramic Dark Grey, and Silver with changeable straps options.
- Apple Watch Series 3 comes with a 1.66 inches OLED panel with 312×390 pixels and a pixel density of 301 ppi. This screen is also made up of scratch resistant glass.
- It packs a dual-core processor with 8 GB of RAM for smooth everyday usage, which can be backed up with a whole day lasting battery on a single full charge. It scored 70% performance hike when compared to the previous generation watch.
- It has Accelerometer, GPS and Gyro sensors along with it can track various activities like calorie intake burned, distance, sleep quality, heart rate, slept, active minutes and many more.
- It holds various smartphone remote features as well i.e. receive a call, voice control, gesture control, Facebook check-in, music control, location tag, etc.
- Rapid and lag-free performance
- Dazzling and clear display
- Good battery life
- WatchOS 4 comes with tons of new features
- Live elevation gain tracking through built-in altimeter
- Siri can now respond via the watch
- LTE drains battery
- no LTE roaming
- Identical to previous versions
- LTE version not available in India
- Only available in aluminum case
Expert Reviews from gadget critics:
- The economic times gave this watch a rating of four stars and said that the new smartwatch is has increased its parameters for performance and design. They praised its elegant design and snappier performance but added that no LTE version in India is a major drawback.
- Gadgets360˚ rated this watch of four stars for its design & value for the money and four and a half stars for its performance, giving it a total score of four and a half star. They also mentioned that lack of LTE version in India is a huge setback.
- BGR gave it a total of four and a half stars out of five and passed its verdict that it will be a cakewalk for going through the everyday use and will track the statistics of your fitness session along with keeping a record of it.
Stacked Price: This watch, which is the perfect blend of design and performance, is priced differently on various online shopping websites.
- On Amazon, it has a price tag of Rs. 34,410 for the 42 mm version and the 38 mm version comes at Rs. 29,980 only. You can also pick this watch through various Amazon offers today.
- Through Flipkart, you can buy this Apple Watch Series 3 with a price tag of Rs. 32,410 for the 42 mm version and Rs. 27,900 for 38 mm version. There are different offers on Flipkart including additional 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
If you wish to flaunt your personality with the most upgraded technology, you can mingle with the high-end Apple watches that definition show up the premium side. This new watch is a gem in the same strata, defining the choices of tech-savvies. Besides the incredible features, the device can be dropped down to affordable prices for better purchases. Grab up the uniqueness & luxury now!