Apple finally announced its must awaited service for music lovers – iTunes Radio. The service is designed especially to personalize music listeners based in what they purchased and previewed on iTunes. It is a free Internet radio service that features almost 200 stations and implausible tacks of music from the iTunes Store.
More about iTunes Radio
According to Apple, the new iTunes Radio service is free with advertisements. However, the iTunes match music storage service will get a free version (commercial) of iTunes Radio. Apart from these, the other specification of iTunes Radio includes –
- iTunes Radio can be tuned on your iPod Touch, iPhone, Mac, Apple TV or PC. You can access to stations inspired by the music you as per your choice.
- iTunes Radio evolves based on the music you play and download
- It offers thousand of new songs every week and serves exclusive, new and popular music.
- The service offers users a mind-boggling personalized experience based on the past purchases of iTunes and listening history.
- If you are listening song from your music library or iTunes Radio, you will be able to have a station. Built around those.
- It is easy to build up a customized station based on the type of songs you want to listen. Just search for artist or genre and the iTunes Radio will quickly build a station according to your songs choice and preference.
This new service by Apple is ad supported and free for everyone. With iTunes Match, your favorite music or songs can be imported from CD and stored in iCloud. iTunes Radio makes your station even more personalized by using information about your all music and songs collection. This service is available at a cost of $25 per year